Chris Merten, Home Owner in Des Moines, IA

Do you have to be a realtor in order to place ad on Trulia?

Asked by Chris Merten, Des Moines, IA Mon Dec 3, 2012

Answers

4
Thanks for all the responses. I'm currently working with a realtor/brokerage that has or home on the MLS and various websites (just not Trulia). Also advertising on Craigslist as well. Just looking to get the most exposure of course. Thanks again.
Hi Chris, You can also advertise your listing on Postlets as a For Sale By Owner. They syndicate to many websites. Keep in mind that advertising is on a part of what we do. There is quite a bit to a real estate transaction.
Trulia does not allow listings submitted FSBO currently. You would have to go through a realtor/brokerage for this! Have you tried Craigslist? Very easy to set up an account and list! However, lots of spam will be sent to your email most likely, so takes a little patience. :) If you end up deciding to list with a brokerage, I would be happy to stop over and do a market analysis, thanks for your time! :)
Hi Chris,

Thank you for the question. As a local Realtor I honestly do not know whether or not Trulia would allow ads from non-agents to be posted or not, but you might try contacting them directly to find out for sure.

Do you currently have a home to sell in the 50313 area? I am very familiar with that area and have personally lived/owned a home in that area before. I would be more than happy to visit with you about the listing options I can offer you if you're interested. Free of charge and no obligation at all.

Please don't hesitate to call or write any time.

Respectfully,

Charlie Fazio - Broker Associate

Fax: 515-964-8055
Email: CharlieFazio@remax.net
Web: http://www.FazioRealEstate.com - See Video Tours of my current listings!

RE/MAX Opportunities, Inc.
107 East First Street

Ankeny, Iowa 50021

Like me on Facebook