Home Selling in Wooster>Question Details

Lynn Semer, Real Estate Pro in Wooster, OH

Do home owners underwater in their mortgage really understand their options for short sales? If not how can we professionals get the word out?

Asked by Lynn Semer, Wooster, OH Sun Dec 12, 2010

We have done 4 short sales this year and have a couple more that will coming once we get a contract. Home owners with true hardship issues (job loss, income reducitons, divorce, death, medical...etc) have options - how can we as Realtors get the word out? What are your techniques/marketing ideas?

Answers

1
I think it would be nice if lenders and Realtors/Brokerage offices would offer weekly meetings to which distressed property owners could come and get useful information.

At those meeting those Agents with the most experience in Foreclosures and short sales should be present as there should be lenders with different options.....

It is a tough market a tough economy and if we can help anyone I think this is the time to do so....

I am not experience in foreclosures and/or short sales and strongly suggest that those agents who are,
should take the initiative!

Good luck to you, by the way this would be a great idea for a blog, why not post it in the blog section of Trulia, you will probably get more responses from agents!
Take care!
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago / Northshore / Northern Illinois Connection
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 13, 2010