Home Selling in Killen>Question Details

Jerry Kimbrel, Home Owner in Killen, AL

Do any of you all have clients interested in a home in the Oak View estates subdivision? I am looking to sell. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. 2 car garage.

Asked by Jerry Kimbrel, Killen, AL Fri Apr 6, 2012

Looking to sell and move to Leoma Tennessee.

Answers

2
Mr.Kimbrel, I am located at Coldwell Banker in Killen. I am very familiar with the area as I have always lived here. I currently have clients who are looking to move to center star but they do have a house they have to sell first.
My clients needs change often and I will definitely keep your house in mind.
Please remember me if you decide to list your home.
I can be reached anytime at 256-366-4649
Listing it would be a good idea to get the ball rolling. The house is almost across the street from Center Star First Baptist. If the wish to look before hand. That is fine. If you can serve as a agent for both. I see both of you commented about at the same time. If there was a way to share in the thing to be fair. I do not want to look unfair. I just wish to sell and move. Thanks for the prompt response.
Flag Sat Apr 7, 2012
Jerry, I have clients looking for property in several areas of Lauderdale County. Please feel free to call or email me at your convenience. 256-436-2500 I would love to assist you in the sale of your home.
Flag Sat Apr 7, 2012