Home Selling in Detroit>Question Details

Adam Ehlmann, Real Estate Pro in 33304

Detroit, MI. I need an agent to sell my house as a short sale on the west side of Detroit.

Asked by Adam Ehlmann, 33304 Mon Jun 7, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer