Mark Edwards, Home Seller in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Desireable East Ft Laud. Income three 1/1's with 4/3 Home. Considering selling though not a distress sale.

Asked by Mark Edwards, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Jun 19, 2010

What are the best ways to market an Income and residential property east Fort lauderdale to both SFH Buyers AND income property Buyers. Property includes a 4/3 house, three 1/1's and 2 garages? Very appealing for owner occupied plus income and I wish to target both Income Buyers and the SFH Buyers.

Answers

7
You actually partially answered your own question. Your question in your heading states you would like to "Sell " your properties and in the body of your text you mention "best ways to market" your properties. Your focus should be on interviewing a real estate marketing professional. There are three primary types of real estate agents: 1. Listing agent, 2. Marketing real estate professiona and 3. Buyers Agentsl. The later is not directly of interest to a seller wishing to market their properties. One hint on the differences is how to identify the "Buyer", you will be surprised at the difference in our marketing approach, when compared to most "Listing Agents". Your needs currently are slightly different than a conventional residential sale since you also have 3 income producing properties. Our office has commercial and residential professionals which will be beneficial in fulfilling your needs. Give us a call if you would like to discuss how a marketing professional can assist you.
Feel free to view our web site: http://www.ekluxuryhomes.com
Eileen and William Kedersha
The Kedersha Group
ReMax
info@ekluxuryhomes.com
954-561-4100
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 19, 2010
I may have a qualified buyer. Can you contact me at 954-257-1574? I'm a Re/Max Agent (Realtor), and have a client I've been showing income properties to. This may be of interest, but, of course, I'll need the address to see.
Hello Mark,

Thank you for your Trulia inquiry regarding the sale of your property. If I had a penny for each time a property seller has asked me the same question as you I'd be a very rich man. As cliche as it may sound the best answer is hire a professional for the job. Realtors may sometimes make it appear effortless however marketing property to sell in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale is not an easy task. There are a number of variables to consider especially when you have an abundance of properties vying for a buyers attention.

A property should always have a marketing plan tailored to fit the targeted buyers who's lifestyle the property indentifies with. Have you begun to or identified your targeted buyer audience? As well many buyers are coming from overseas looking to invest in South Florida real estate. How far is your marketing reach? And do you have a brand that will influence and attract serious buyers?

These are a few of the questions I would ask when contemplating the best marketing strategy. If you can't say yes or give a definitive answer you are confident with to the three questions above I would consider hiring a professional.

Sellers that ask me the same question as you...over 85% of the time resulted in hiring a Realtor when their efforts became unsuccessful. 10% give up selling at all. The last remaining 5% are the successful for sale by owners.

Have a great weekend!

Andre Shambley
Miami Best Real Estate Team
Hi Mark:
There is no problem marketing your home in two sections of the MLS to reach the target audiences that you are looking for. I have a great marketing plan and would love the chance to show you what I can do. I work in east Fort Lauderdale, and have my office right by Bayview and Commercial. I have worked the beach and east areas for 9 years now. I also have a good website and a lot of international connections, and I speak Spanish if needed.
It sounds like you have a really nice property. Please feel free to call me and I can come over and let you know all the options for you. Thanks,
Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Mark,

Your best bet is to work with an experienced Realtor who can "target market" the property. This is obviously a property that would benefit from the proper marketing. We have highly effective marketing techniques that will get the job done!

Feel free to contact me for additional information.

Stefanie Cohen PA, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
Effective marketing will produce buyers. This market is very competitive- the pool of distressed properties; short sales, foreclosures and REO's seem to be dominating the scene.

East Lauderdale is highly desirable- as such, by properly pricing and effectively marketing your property- you should see some results.
Hi Mark,

On the MLS there is a category for Single Family Homes and also for Rental Income Properties. I can list your home in both of these categories on the MLS as well as on other websites so that it will be exposed to the greatest number of buyers.

Contact me anytime.

Adam Ehlmann
Florida Elite Homes
954-980-7120