terryferrari, Home Buyer in Deerfield Beach, FL

Deerfield beach properties close to the water

Asked by terryferrari, Deerfield Beach, FL Mon Jun 3, 2013

Hi, please can any reators help me with the following. How much is the cheapest I can expect to pay for a duplex close to the intercoastal (a block or so away is fine, 55 OK too), also same goes for a 2-3 bed condo. I want to be within easy walk of the water. NOt sure if I should buy a duplex to rent out one side or just condo for myself. Would appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks

Answers

5
Hi Terry,
I am very familiar with the area that you have described in Deerfield Beach (and southern Boca Raton).
There are very few duplex homes available in those neighborhoods. 2/3 bedroom Condos can be purchased from $200,000 to several million$$.
Some considerations for Condo complex's are type of security (full time guard, gated), number of parking spaces (assigned, covered, community garage, etc.), pets allowed, monthly maintenence fees, rentals allowed, elevator, pools, community activities, etc.
Please contact me with your "wish list" and approximate purchase price and I will get busy and help you find the "prefect home".
Dan Dohrn, Realtor
Keyes Real Estate
dandohrn@keyes.com
561-212-5373
Hello Terry

This is not a clear cut answer but might be a good guideline.

I would anticipate a duplex east of intracoastal to start around 300k
as for a 2 bed within easy walk to beach in the low 200's

I live in Hillsboro Beach to the south of Deerfield and my parents live right by fishing pier so I know the area very well. Definitely the best beach area in south Florida or I would not have put my parents there!

Feel free to drop me a note and I will fill you in over the phone or email

paulcrissy@gmail.com
954-328-6904
Hi Terri,

You may find more duplexes available one town south in Pompano Beach.

Your budget will be the deciding factor. There are also very nice condos in both town.

If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Terry,
A duplex is not common in the area you are speaking of. Depending on your budget, there are some great condos on the market. Please contract me is you need my help. I look forward to hearing from you. jackiesmith712@gmail.com
Penthouse North....one block to the Ocean and shopping and restaurants..
You may e-mail me massakas@gmail.com