Home Selling in Doral>Question Details

Lovesdoral, Other/Just Looking in Doral, FL

Currently own a 4/3 house in Doral Woods, lived in the house for many years and would like a change.

Asked by Lovesdoral, Doral, FL Fri Jul 23, 2010

I currently own a 4 bedroom/3bath house in Doral Woods. It is fully paid for so there is no mortgage. I am estimating that it can be sold for around $425-450k. I am thinking of selling it because I just want a change.
I just recently saw that Lennar is constructing homes in Doral in the Balmoral/Estates community, that has gated community, nice looking models and in my opinion well priced.

So yeah, basically I just want to sell my house and buy one of those Lennar model homes. What is your opinion? Selling my house and buying one of these a good idea?http://www.lennar.com/New-Homes/Florida/Miami/Doral/Balmoral…

Answers

4
I would say definetely yes it is a good idea if you like to make a change, this is a great opportunity for you. First I have to say Doral woods is a great established community and very unique within doral park. it is a very desirable community and you wont have any problem selling it if its priced correctly and well marketed. I believe now is a much better time for home sellers in Doral than 2 years ago when prices dropped quite drastically. It was the readjustment of the high prices of 2006 and 2007 due to speculation and easy mortgage credit to most consumers. In some doral communites the prices have increased quite a lot since 2008 and is gradually going up Therefore it is now a great time to sell your older home and buy if so desired a new one since builders dont have the same sales as before and they need to sell and adapt to new reality they face so its a great chance to buy from builders if you do your homework as well. Not all products are the same and not all communties are the same. Lennar has been one the leaders in doral who built most communites and still have great products to offer. A professional market analysys shall be done in your home to determine market value and how much would it sell for. appraisals are quite different than before and their parameters have changed but with good profesisonal assistance and great marketing you can get top dollar for your home and negotiate the best terms for you. Good luck to you whatever decision you make in the future.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 23, 2010
We bought a Lennar 5/3 at Providence in Davenport, FL last July and absolutely love it. Quality of workmanship and customer service is excellent. You can't go wrong.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 24, 2010
Answers;
1.-Doral Woods, you need a CMA to know the market price for this property.
2.-Balmoral, yes price is close to the market, also you have great short sale opportunities in Doral area.

As the previous agent, the best advice is to find the right professional realtor to get the best advice.

Colon Zamora
Homes 4 you, LLC
Realtor®
CRS, ePro, SFR
Doral Specialist
305 778 9335
colonzamora@gmail.com
Thanks for all your replies. I will talk it over with the family, but I am quite certain. I will be doing this.

LOL yeah I guess it does kinda look like I am promoting Lennar's new project. I apologize for this, it wasnt my intention.