Home Selling in Sunnyvale>Question Details

Steve, Home Seller in Sunnyvale, CA

Cupertino Villas (Sunnyvale, CA) Sell v.s. Rent

Asked by Steve, Sunnyvale, CA Tue Apr 13, 2010

My wife and I own a unit (one-bed one-bath) in Cupertino Villas community. We are thinking about either selling it or renting it out. Anyone has any good idea how much the market price would be if we are to sell it currently? Or how much we can rent? Thanks.

Answers

3
Nila Patel’s answer
Hello Steve,

Little late but better late than never :)
I live near Cupertino Villas and also work close by. The 1bed/1bath condos at Cupertino Villas sells in $260-$280K range depending on the condition of your home and also the exact location (corner unit, with view etc). As far as rentals since it is Cupertino/Stocklmeir schools you can around $1500-$1700/month. Also check Craigslist for more info. on rents.

Give me a call if you need accurate pricing.
Have an awesome day :)
Nila Patel
(408) 636 3806
Homesnloansbynila@gmail.com
Hi Steve.

The craigslist.org will be a great resource to find average rental prices. As far as value, you will need to contact an agent. It takes time and effort in order to put together a comprehensive market analysis and you will likely want to choose an agent to work with first...who will then feel more comfortable dedicating a block of time to give you the help you need.

Be up front with your agent, telling them that you are unsure if you will decide to sell your home, and they should be understanding and give you great advice. That will also benefit you as working directly with an agent will help them make a more accurate assessment of your situation - and lead to a more informed decision for you.

Web Reference: http://www.atlistings.com
Hi Steve,

If you contact a local real estate agent they could provide you with a CMA report to help you determine the market value.

A great way to determine what the going rents are is to search on craigslist.com or look in the local newspaper.

http://monterey.craigslist.org/search/apa?query=Sunnyvale&am…