Ann Stalls, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Could you sent me a link to see how much money I qualify to purchase a house on my retirement. I will make

Asked by Ann Stalls, Indianapolis, IN Thu May 7, 2009

42,000 dollars a year. I should have 50,000 for a downpayment.
Ann Stalls

Answers

5
Ann,

Hi, I gave you the name of a lender back in 2009, he is no longer with B of A, but on his own. He is a great lender and I'll give you his name and number again. Bob Maldinado and he can be reached at 562-307-0011. Let me know if I can be of any other help.

Lou McNamee
Coldwell Banker
DRE Lic#01317775
Web Reference: http://loubandb.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
Hello Ann,

There are a lot of factors that go into calculating your qualifying abilities as a buyer. I would speak to a loan officer so they can properly calculate all your qualifying ratios and give you the most accurate breakdown of your buying capabilities based on your desired scenario. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to give me a call or email.

Michael Abram
First Capital Mortgage
Direct: (310) 434-1718
Fax: (310) 451-6407
mabram@firstcapitalmtg.com
You need a good lender. I have one or two that I would recommend. They are the experts and the most qualified. My name is Gail Alonzo and I sell Real Estate all over. gailwithasmile@aol,com
Ann there is so much more that is needed in order to give you a pre-qualification. You need your tax returns for 2 years, you need last 2 paycheck stubs, you need to have your credit run and a number of other small but significant items.

If you need help with anything please send me an e-mail dyannaavila@hotmail.com or call me at 323-359-7992.

Good Luck,
Dyanna
Ann,

Hi, I'm going to send you a name and number to a lender that I have used, he's great. He can help you with any questions and or concerns that you may have. He is with B of A and his name is Bob Maldinado and he can be reached at 562- 307-0011. I'll let him know that you may be calling him.

Lou McNamee
Coldwell Banker
Web Reference: http://www.loubandb.com