Pumpkin729, Home Seller in 34470

Condo Investors

Asked by Pumpkin729, 34470 Wed Nov 30, 2011

Any investors in Ocala FL interested in buying a condo 2/2/1 located on the NE side? Condo Assocation does not allow renting. If you know of any investors please let me know.

Answers

3
You've answered your own question with "Condo Assocation does not allow renting."
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
On Top Of The World does allow renting. They have several for rent.
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
To Pumpkin729: I am interested in finding a home to pay a low down payment and assume a loan on a condo in a gated community. or lease purchase. I have lived here in Knoxville, TN in the same house for 25 yrs and due to health problems, I need to move to a warmer climate, like Ocala, FL. My only income is permanent disability in the amount of $690. per month. I get food stamps and medicaid for my medical problems for the rest of my life. I would be willing to do a direct deposit into your account monthly, to insure that your payment is made. Let me know if you might be interested in something like this. My e-mail is kimber_rose1@juno.com. Thank you, sincerely, Kimberly White
Tina was right,
it takes 1/2 of the market out of the equation.

Good luck and may God bless