Home Selling in Algonquin>Question Details

Rachel, Both Buyer and Seller in Algonquin, IL

Can you tell me who listed the home at 417 James Ct. Algonquin, IL 60102 My e-mail add is therazor18@yahoo.com

Asked by Rachel, Algonquin, IL Thu Feb 14, 2008

Answers

3
Rachel-

Vassi answered this question correctly. I found the same information as she did on our MLS.
Rachel, I did some additional research on this property, and found that it was listed with a Re/Max agent, however this property has sold and closed 1/8/2008. It was listed for $249,900 and sold for $237,000. If you would like additional details on this or any other property in Algonquin do not hesitate to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.VassiSaviano.com
I did some research on this and am unable to find this address in Algonquin, IL. I am an agent with Coldwell Banker who specialalizes in the Algonquin, LITH, Huntley and surrounding areas so I do try to keep on top of the inventory and activity of the market. This address is only pulling in Glendale Heights, IL.
If you need some additional info, please send me an email and I would be able to help you in any way that I can. If you are looking for a home or looking to sell, I can help you with that as well!
Thank you