Home Selling in Buffalo>Question Details

Joyporter, Home Seller in Buffalo, NY

Can you list a property for me in buffalo? I live in California.

Asked by Joyporter, Buffalo, NY Wed Mar 21, 2012

Answers

7
I have been helping people from all over this country to market homes owned by elderly family members who are living in the Buffalo, NY area. I have 26 years of experiemce dealing with families who need help. It's an easy process when working with an eperienced agent.
Surely. When I moved back to CA, I listed my home in NY without issues..then when I didthe opposite did the same. I you need the help let me know, my phone is 315-243-7504 and live in the Buffalo area and understand the bi costal concerns.
I would be happy to help you sell your property in Buffalo! I am a licensed agent with RealtyUSA with 23 years experience in Buffalo & the suburbs. Give me a call! 716-480-8463
It can done very easy and you dont even have to come to the closing . Everything can be done over email and packets over nighted to you . Any more questions let me know . Is property currently rented?
Give me a call if you need a Realtor in Buffalo.
Web Reference: http://www.robmeaser.com
Yes, that is possible. If you would like to list one of your properties please call me at 716-465-3160.

William Abels
Hunt Real Estate
As long as we are licensed in NY, it does not matter where the seller lives c