Home Selling in Richardson>Question Details

Mayflowers, Other/Just Looking in Richardson, TX

Can you describe the type of houses that sell quickly in the Richardson area (75081, 75082, and the north part of Garland)?

Asked by Mayflowers, Richardson, TX Sun Apr 29, 2012

With regards to price, bedrooms, and sq feet, and any other important aspects.

Answers

10
Hi Mayflowers-

Send me an email so I have your email address and I will set you up to receive daily reports on the activity in Breckenridge so you can see how homes are selling in that neighborhood.

You will only receive an email if there is any activity (i.e.: new listings, just under contract, price change, etc).

This will give you a good idea on the trend for Breckenridge.

My buyers that have bought in that neighborhood loved the older homes and most have been well maintained and about half have been updated.

I will be happy to send you one of my relocation packets too! Please let me know how I can help your transition to Richardson. I think you will really love this area! I grew up in Richardson so I'm a little partial to selling in my home town.

Sherry Renfroe
Ebby Halliday Realtors
(214) 215-4145
sherryrenfroe@ebby.com
http://www.sherryrenfroe.com
Homes sell are typically have updates to attract home buyers , clean, no clutter, nicely staged.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Breckinridge is one of my favorite Subdivisions! This area depends on the floor plan. The larger homes seem to be selling faster. It's a great neighborhood!
Do you feel like the Breckenridge area on the West side of the park, just north of Campbell is a quick selling kind of area? And does it matter if the home was built in 1990ish? We will be one of those summer transplants =D And we are still really considering thoroughly what we want to do.
I'm seeing over 275,000 and under 400,00 are unusually slow right now. Summer will change that when we get an influx of relocations.

Sherry
Thank you so much. I'm moreso thinking if we buy, it'd be with selling in mind and perhaps to rent out. Is there a particular price line where sales slow down around, eg more than 250K, 300K, etc?
Hi Mayflowers-

My buyers are looking for homes that been well maintained, 4 bedrooms, an updated kitchen is a plus and a good backyard.

I can send you comps for your subdivision and surrounding area along with details on the homes that sold quickly. You will also have pictures of those homes do you can see what they look like inside.

I do this often for my clients to give them a better idea of what sold.

I would love to come out and look at your home and go over this information with you. I can give you an honest and accurate evaluation of what your home might sell for.

Please text or email, I wouldove to work for you and get your home sold!

Sherry Renfroe
Ebby Halliday Realtors
(214) 215-4145
Sherryrenfroe@ebby.com
http://www.sherryrenfroe.com
It all depends, location, drive up appeal, house that shows well inside, the floor plan, price right, 3 bedrooms or more 1700 square feet and above, upgrade as you can see all these facors put toghether will help the house sell fast. Do you have a house that you need to sell? Are you trying to buy with resale in mind? Please feel free to call me at 2147700148 for more information
Homes that are priced well, clean, decluttered and ready to move into are selling very quickly. There is a shortage of inventory, so when you are ready to list, be ready to sell.

I would love to meet with you to discuss the current market conditions and my marketing plan to get your home sold!

Amy Downs
214.538.5215
http://www.amydowns.com
amydowns@kw.com