Miriam_reyes, Home Buyer in North Ridgeville, OH

Can't get a hold of realtor agent?

Asked by Miriam_reyes, North Ridgeville, OH Sat Feb 2, 2013

I am trying to contact my listing agent and all of the numbers I call for the him or the realty company have a recording that it is temporarily out of service. We have many problems with this agent, including missing about 70 showings because he did not let us know about them. This is a company where you pay a flat fee up front and they list it on the MLS listing. There is a scheduling office which agents call if they want to schedule a showing and the scheduling office gets a hold of us to get the ok. They are not directly associated with the agent and they have tried to get a hold of the agent and get the same recordings. There are supposedly several offices located throughout but they all have the same recording. I would like to know what I can do about this problem and how I can find out what is going on with this real estate company/agent. Thank you

Answers

8
i work for a local bank try the salem team @ keller williams ask for Brian Salem that won't happen there
PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL HELP YOU ANYWAY I CAN !!! I MAY EVEN HAVE A # FOR THIS AGENT OR BE ABLE TO FIND ONE FOR YOU THROUGH SOME OF MY CONTACTS .
Hi Miriam, that is terrible that you are unable to reach your agent. My broker always answers our phones during business hours. Wow, could you go there in person? Is it too far? It is possible for your number to be the point of contact for the showing service.
If you have a listing agreement...Please contact your local board of realtors LOCAR -440-328-4210.. They can possibly assist you. As a past president of LOCAR and with 21 years experience I hear your frustration. The boards are here to help assist the public as well as the members as much as we can. I hope you can get some answers resolved and also get your home sold!
Miriam, this is Sunny R. Demko...we spoke before. If you would like to contact me at 440.454.0648 you are welcome to call me. Sorry you are having issues.
Having shown your home with no problem this is surprising to hear. The local board of realtors should be able to help you in this situation. Unfortunately it will have to wait until Monday. You can contact me and I will tell you how to contact the board.
I live in the area and would be happy to help you with this property or other.

My contact info listed below
Chrisckaylor@gmail.com or 330840 1073
Miriam,

This is most unfortunate......consider reporting your experience to the local board of realtors as an ethics violation. Someone there should be able to make some recommendations to you. It would certainly seem that you are not the only victim violated by this lack of professionalism that the board of realtors should be made aware.