Question Details

James, Home Seller in Manassas, VA

Can someone tell me the selling Realtor for 11200 and 11201 Stagestone Way, Manassas, VA? Thanks!

Asked by James, Manassas, VA Wed Dec 12, 2007

Answers

4
Lawrence Bunnell with IHS Realty was the Listing agent for 11200 Stagetone way ; List Price was 310000.
BUT this listing was withdrawn after few days on the market meaning not sold.
If you are planning on listing your house even later you may request the market snapshot for seller through realtygeeks.com since it will automatically give you information about the Active and SOLD home prices in your neighborhood with address and details, upto last 3 months; so you an idea about how your home compares to them! Great to keep yourself up to date!

Monika
Th RealtyGekks Team
703 626 3327.

Monika
The RealtyGeeks Team
703 626 3327
Listing agent represents seller and Selling agent represent buyer.
In simple words, Seller hires an agent to list, market and negotiate his house. The sign in the yard is put by Listing agent. The buyers agent brings the buyer into the house to show it to potential buyers in the price range and if buyer chooses to write an offer on the house; Buyer agent will prepare the offer and submit it to listing agent so Listing agent will bring it to you and negotiate on behalf of you. NOW here is the twist - if Listing agent ends up representing buyer too; he may end up as Dual Agent BUT in that case all paties have to agree in writing!
For Example, in my recent sale of Woodbridge Town House - I was the Listing agent and a buyer called off of sign, so I had another agent from my office, write his offer since my obligation was to seller. Sale went through by both parties having different agents without conflict of interest. Should you like a PDF file about this whole thing please email me at info@realtygeeks.com so I can email the data to you.

Standing by,
Monika
The RealtyGeeks Team
703 626 3327
Monika,

What is the difference between Listing Agent and Selling Agent?

Also, did they sell both 11200 AND 11201?

thanks,

James
Listing Agent - Jack Plaster of Long and Foster
Selling Agent - Lisa Jones of Visions Realty International LLC

Monika Kumar
703-626-3327
The RealtyGeeks Team