Home Selling in Keansburg>Question Details

blab2much, Home Seller in New York, NY

Can someone recommend an inexpensive RE Atty in Monmouth Cty?

Asked by blab2much, New York, NY Wed Apr 24, 2013

Just received offer on my property at $26.5K and don't want to spend a lot of money since I have to pay both RE brokers and an Atty. with this small amt. of m.oney. Home was damaged by Sandy and then arsonists set it on fire. Just the property is for sale as home is unlivable. Property is being sold "as is"

Answers

4
As a seller your closing costs will not be as high as those paid by the buyer. In addition, your legal costs will be slightly less as well. In your particular situation, I would suggest you call a few local attorneys in your town and tell them your situation. I am sure that you are not alone, and some will probably give you a discount if you ask.
First of all, I am sorry for you loss.

.Most attorneys in Monmouth County charge anywhere from $650.00 and upwards, this is Depending on complications and the length of time spent on the In preparations for the closing....Call at least three attornies in the area you are closing on your property..

Good luck to you,

Diane
Les has been doing closings for 20 years. He also charges a low flat fee. Definitely worth giving him a call.

LAW OFFICES OF LES R. KRAMSKY, LLC
New Jersey Office:
27 North Main Street
Marlboro, NJ 07746
Tel: (732) 625-9991
Fax: (732) 625-9992
Email: les@realestateattorneynj.com
thank you. I will call him tomorrow.
Flag Wed Apr 24, 2013
Why not close with a title company? It's much cheaper than any attorney. Local attorneys in South Monmouth County charge between $1000 and $1500 to close. If you'd like the name of a few attorneys or title companies, just let me know via Trulia or my website, below.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com