Co-owner, Home Seller in Santa Barbara, CA

Can someone recommend a good RE Agent to sell a 2006 manufactured home located in a SB mobile home park?

Asked by Co-owner, Santa Barbara, CA Fri Jan 22, 2010

I'm looking for an agent who has experience with mobile/manufactured homes. The home was built in 2006 and is in a senior park in Santa Barbara on the east side.

I have a new client specificaly looking for a newer mobile home. His requirements are vaulted ceilings and a park with a pool. Give me a call if you might meet that criteria.
Don Zurlinden
Mobilenome Realty (New in SB)
My company Mobilehome Realty specializes in the Manufactured home market in Santa Barbara. See everything for sale from Carpinteria to Goleta on my web site at or call me at 805-451-6493, Don Zurlinden
You can call an agent in our Santa Barbara Century 21 office, Donna DeLibro, who is a specialist in manufactured housing. She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced! 805-563-2121. Good luck!
Web Reference: