Home Selling in Prole>Question Details

Tommy Loreto…, Home Buyer in Lake Lure, NC

Can non-professional's sell a home on this site?

Asked by Tommy Loreto and Candy Southerland, Lake Lure, NC Sun Aug 10, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


You must be represented by a licensed real estate agent for your home to be listed on Trulia.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 14, 2014
I second that notion. He is right.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 13, 2014
Trulia only accepts For Sale listings from licensed agents. Zillow does FSBO as does FSBO.com, Craigslist and a few other sites.
All combined however you won't reach the audience that a licensed agent can provide. Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 10, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Iowa > Warren County > Prole > Home Selling in Prole > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer