Daphnea239, Home Owner in Fort Wayne, IN

Can i change my home to a house that is currently on the market?

Asked by Daphnea239, Fort Wayne, IN Wed Apr 4, 2012

I have claimed my home on the web site can i list the home on the web site as well?

Answers

8
Please visit my free informative website:
http://www.kenrichardsonrealty.com
I'm having a tough time understanding the question here. Are you a Realtor® or a home seller? You need to be a Realtor® to have it listed on Trulia.

If you need any assistance, my team would love to help you. If you are already listed with a company, talk to you Realtor®. Either way good luck to you!
There might be a technical aspect to your question - maybe you should contact Trulia techs.
Otherwise, agree with the realtors below.

Irina Karan, CDPE - Florida
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Not sure the question is fully understood, but If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
To do that you will need to work with a local experienced real estate broker. I have more than 25 years of local experience and will be glad to help you do that. Please phone me at: (260) 422-1888 ; or e-mail me at: ken@kenrichardsonrealty.com
You would have to list your house for sale with a real estate agent to have it on Trulia.
You can definately help with getting your home marketing exposure on trulia a well as other sites. Email me at dmiller@cbrwg.com and I'll walk you through the process. Duane Miller 260-437-8088
I have stared at your question for a long time, and I cannot figure it out.
The only part that I CAN answer, is;
No you cannot list your house on Trulia, your Realtor has to do that.

Good luck and may God bless