Jer, Home Seller in 12148

Can homeowner list their property on Trulia.? If so what are the procedures and costs?

Asked by Jer, 12148 Sun Dec 12, 2010

Answers

5
Not sure. I would check with Trulia. Why would you want to list it yourself?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 12, 2010
The short answer is no! Not on Trulia, but why are you not listing with a Realtor, to get a competitive pricing and advertising and marketing you need in this Buyers Market to even sell your property... The Agent may also be of help in staging and preparing your home so it will show in its best light to the prospective buyers?

Just a thought! But you may list your home on other for sale by owner sites, if you do not want to use the
services of a Realtor!

Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life and chicago/Northern Illinois Connection
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
If you are a for sale by owner, Trulia does not allow the post, however you can try blogging about the property--if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, just ask, or consider listing with any flat fee realty company that feeds into Trulia.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 12, 2010
I'd love the opportunity to market your property appropriately - I'd not only expose it here on Trulia, but on all the websites prospective buyers are searching (Realtor.com, google, Yahoo real estate, Front Door, and many more). Most importantly it would be on the Capital Region MLS, where all the buyer's agents find propertiess to show their clients. I'd be honored for an opportunity to discuss these benefits with you further -- please email me at rachelautumn@yahoo.com.
No, a home owner can not list thier home on Trulia, Only licensed agents and brokers may list houses here on Trulia,. Frank makes a great point, in this market why would you want to list your house yourself, in a slow market you need every advantage you can including increased marketing, advertising and exposure. Often a listing agent can bring about a quicker sale at the best obtainable price that certainly pays for the commission you pay.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com