Home Selling in Broomall>Question Details

Nancy, Both Buyer and Seller in Charleston, SC

Can anyone tell me how a lease purchase is handled. Do you list it that way or do you list it like a regular?

Asked by Nancy, Charleston, SC Wed May 7, 2008

listing and then add something in the agreement. Also do you agree on a price in the beginning or at the end of the lease. Do you list as a home for rent with a lease purchase option or a home for sale with a lease purchase option. Thanks in advance for any answers . Nancy

Answers

3
Nancy, if the home is for sale you can include in the finance section of the agreement that the seller will consider "lease option". You can also list it solely as a lease option here in CA., don't know about Charleston. The terms of the lease are set out the outset of the agreement. Check out the link below for generic information and then research your own State for specifics. Good Luck. Cindy Vedder
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 8, 2008
Good morning Ms. Boyle. It could be listed on our multiple listing service (Trend) as For Sale with financing options of: Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA or Seller Financing accepted. It could also be listed For Rent with the option to buy in the body of the verbage. A lease purchase can be risky for the seller. A potential buyer who can not obtain a mortgage may be a payment risk. There may be other options available to you. If you'd like to explore theseoptions, please feel free to contact me. Steve Sisman, Keller Williams Real Estate 610.565.1995 office, 610.357.6101 direct, steve@stevesisman.com email. I also have a "Sell Your Home in 39 Days or I'll Sell It for FREE...GUARANTEED" offer. Thanks, for taking the tiome to read my reply. Have a great day. Steve
Looking for lease purchase in Broomall if your property qualifies, or callable mortgage with up to 36 month term if your property qualifies btaboyle@msn.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 22, 2009