Home Selling in Mastic Beach>Question Details

Margaret Nol…, Home Seller in Mastic Beach, NY

Can anyone tell me a successful real estate agent in or near Mastic Beach,NY I need to sell my home?

Asked by Margaret Nolan, Mastic Beach, NY Wed Aug 22, 2007

If anyone knows of a real estate agent or firm in or near Mastic Beach, I'm looking for one who has actually sold homes there in recent months. I must sell my home.

Answers

10
I hope you have some proof of that charge and can back it up. I have never seen an agent offer .25% on MLS. And I don't believe you have either. Feel free to email me the agent page for whatever MLS you belong to that offers proof.
I used Kate Koplinka (i'm not sure if i spelled it right) at coldwell banker M &D. She was great to work with and did a great job selling my house. I was in mastic but my good friend was in mastic beach. She sold both our houses.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2007
Margaret.....

I would piggy back on what Bridgette says and add to her answer that you shoud interview at least three Realtors to determing you you fit best with.

Web Reference: http://pamwinterbauer.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2007
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Margaret,
A personal referral is the best way to find a good REALTOR. Since you have a home in Mastic Beach, simply ask everyone you know (friends, neighbors, the mail carrier, etc.) if they have a good REALTOR to recommend. Best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2007
Quite some time ago, you posted an inquiry on Trulia seeking real estate advice. If you are still considering purchasing or selling real estate or have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me. Please accept my best wishes for a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
MEG LYNCH,if she is still active in the area,bought and sold many homes never a problem at closing,Have not seen her in years,but worth the time to find her if seriously looking,and say Bill R. sends regards.
I work in that town send me an email! I will get the job done!!
Still waiting for your email, Horace.
When you find "him/her" be sure to claim the right to dictate the COMMISSION-SPLIT, many greedy brokers offer as little as one quarter of the total commission to the broker who brings the buyer, even though REALTOR.org, found that 90% of properties sold by agents are sold by OTHER than the listing broker.
e-mail me for more "REBLE" tips...
I don't know any agents in Mastic Beach, but right at this moment, there are 297 homes for sale in Mastic Beach between 135,000 and 548,000. So when you do interview agents, be sure to take their pricing advice seriously.