Home Selling in Wakefield>Question Details

M, Home Buyer in Massachusetts

Can anyone recommend a really great realtor in the Wakefield area? We are looking to sell our condo!!

Asked by M, Massachusetts Mon Sep 7, 2009

Answers

4
Check out OptHome.com. They can assess the Best Agent in the area based in your criteria.
Web Reference: http://www.OptHome.com

My name is Maha, a real estate agent who would like to help you sell your condo in Wakefield. Please feel free to contact me for any question or to schedule an appointment to see your house and give you a complementary market analysis that gives you a great idea about the current condo prices in your area that has the similar criteria to your house.
I work in an office that provides a unique program called Online Seller Advantage (OSA) which gives you an idea about how many buyers are searching for a house like yours, and how many houses in the area got sold or listed, the prices and lots of great information that helps in the process of pricing and selling your house.

You may contact me at 617-407-9830
m.hanania@comcast.net

Maha Hanania
Prudential Prime Properties, Wolfson/Cutler Real Estate
Hi Morgan,
I have two contacts of partner / Agents I would love to refer you to one of them, one has the office in Wakefield, MA, and the other works out of an office in Winchester... If you can e-mail me directly to EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com with a little bit of detail about your property and your e-mail address and phone contact, I will not only have that trusted agent contact YOU, but I will also forward the agent's contact information to you. You can talk on the phone, meet, discuss the staging and pricing of your place and go from there...

So let me know as soon as possible if this would work for you, the Agent that I am particularly thinking about referring you to, is a Certified Residential Specialist and you will be in very good hands with her...

I hope to hear from you soon.... and the best of luck to you!
Edith Karoline - YourRealtor4Life!
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

My name is Peter Mlaguzi and i would like to introduce myself as an answer to your question, a great realtor that can help you sell your home in Wakefield. Feel free to investigate my website http://(www.petershomefinder.com) and upon review, email or call me so we can make arrangements to meet, formulate a successful marketing plan for your home. Thanks in advance for your time, looking forward to working with you.

Experience excellence

p.s. Of all of your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers, who do you think will be the next one to move, buying or selling?

Peter J. Mlaguzi III
President of Real Estate Sales and Development
http://www.PetersHomeFinder.com
peter@petershomefinder.com
O: 617-395-1496 x703
C: 617-233-1476
F: 617-395-6867
My name is Rita Manuel a Realtor at Bean Group. I live in a neighboring town and have listed and sold property for the past 29 years. I currently have a condo on the market in Wakefield and will be able to provide you with the most updated information to market your home.
I would be honored to meet you and assist you with the selling of your condo.

Rita M. Manuel
Bean Group, Winchester, Ma
617-686-8555
Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013