Home Selling in Daphne>Question Details

Re Investor, Home Buyer in California

Can anyone please recommend a sharp real estate attorney in Baldwin County, AL to help negotiate a short sale? Thank you!

Asked by Re Investor, California Sat Feb 26, 2011

I'm selling an investment property in Daphne, AL.

Help the community by answering this question:


Steve Barfield’s answer
Are you having a problem in getting the bank to accept a short sale? I have done quited a few and have not needed an attorney. But you could call Allan Lipscomb with Benton and Lipscomb 251-928-0282.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 27, 2011
I am not an attorney, but I do negotiate short sales. We are a professional short sale service and would be happy to explain the process to you. Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
Serving all 50 states
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 26, 2011
Steven Terry in Mobile helped me get an approval on a very difficult short sale in Gulf Shores.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 26, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer