Kids&me, Home Seller in 12533

Can anyone name a few good agents and lawyers in Hopewell Junction, NY 12533, and why they are good?

Asked by Kids&me, 12533 Wed Oct 3, 2007

Answers

9
Margo might have said it best. In choosing a professional to work with, as with a doctor, lawyer, or Real Estate Professional, you need someone with knowledge based on experience. You would want time tested experience, customer referrals, and professionalism. Having said that, the second MOST important determining factor is first impressions. You must feel comfortable and confident that you are in good hands!
My company has been started by a 30 year practicing attorney that is a fixture in the Westchester, Putnam Real estate community as it relates to law. We are licensed and can help you with professional legal advice, counsel, or real estate transactions. Wishing you the best- Justin
http://www.shadeandsun.com
Web Reference: http://www.ajp-hvrealty.com
In answer to your question. Only you can determine what a good agent is and that depends on what your needs are. The best way to determine whether you are a good fit or not is to interview a few in your home. The number one complaint that sellers have is that once an agent takes his/her listing, they rarely hear from them. Quick test...call an agency, talk to an agent. Then see how long it takes that agent to get back to you. Do you want an agent that has dozens of listings or one where you would get more personal attention? Last and certainly not least, do you want an agent who will be honest with you about everything or one who says what you want to hear? Choosing attorneys are like choosing doctors. Each has his/her own specialty. Your best advice is to choose one who specializes in real estate law. The yellow pages list attorneys by their specialized area. Also, ask others that you know who have recently bought and/or sold who they have used. The one thing you want to emphasize here is an attorney who can translate legalize into layman's terms so you understand exactly what is going on. This is an exciting time for you, but you need to be comfortable with the professionals you choose in order for this to work. Good luck
Contact Felicia Ritters at Century 21 Anita Ferri Realty. Here at Century 21 we are with you every step of the way throughout your real estate transaction.With 3 offices located throughout Dutchess County,we are available to meet our clients at home or work.For further assistance contact Felicia Ritters.Email: felicia.ritters@century21.com Voicemail:(845)876-0777 Ext 43
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2007
An Agents credentials are important, but just as important is the office. What is the office going to do for you? There is more to selling houses than putting a sign in the ground. You need to chooose an Agent who is backed by an office that will advertise, promote and work for you so that you and your family have as smooth of an experience as possible. If you are interested, let me know.
Faith
Good morning! I am a Licensed Associate Broker with the Houlihan Lawrence office located in East Fishkill on Route 52. I have been an agent for 16 years and have several designations including the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI). I am happy to provide recent client references whom you may call to inquire about the quality of my work. If you wish to contact me, I can be reached at 845-227-4400 x315, or by email tbenkwitt@houlihanlawrence.com. Have a great day! - Tammy Benkwitt, ABR, e-PRO, GRI, ITI
Hello Kids&me, I would like the opportunity to prepare a Market Analysis of your home. Your home will be marketed until sold in various media including Harmon Homes. We also participate in Westchester, Dutchess & Orange Multiple Listings Services. A reliable and dedicated individual, I am an Associate Broker with Tassone Realty in Fishkill. If you would like more information please contact me . Direct 914-456-7297
Dear Kids and me, I would like you to give me the opportunity to prepare a CMA on your property. I am an Accredited Staging Professional Realtor with Houlihan Lawrence in Brewster. I usually stage my sellers' home before marketing their home, and I hire a photographer. National statistics prove that over 80% of all homebuyers begin their search for real estate on the web. Professional taken pictures are a must. Our listings are featured on many web sites and are able to be accessed through many search engines on the web. Should you need more info please do not hesitate to call me at 845-279-6655 ext 377. Thank you. Elisabetta Berghold
Certainly follow up on any direct referrals provide here. Also, check under CRS.com and reach out to Realtors listed there. CRS Realtors represent 4% of all Realtors. Those who have earned the CRS designation have completed several transactions and advanced education.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Anita Ferri Realty. Ask for Anita. Hard worker, honest and focused. 845-227-7707.