Home Selling in Bozeman>Question Details

Adam, Both Buyer and Seller in Bozeman, MT

Can I the land owner sell my property on this web site without an agent?

Asked by Adam, Bozeman, MT Fri Nov 25, 2011

Answers

2
Anna Brocco’s answer
If you are a for sale by owner, the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if an when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Hi Adam,

I can't seem to identify a way to put a for sale by owner on this site yourself. Maybe there is a way, but everything I see suggests talking to your agent. Some of the other websites certainly allow for you to do this, but you would essentially have to input it into each site individually. That is one of the advantages a real estate agent has, in that they can input it into one source and have it syndicate to hundreds of sites all over the web.

Hopefully that helps! Let me know if there are any other questions I can specifically answer for you about your property or the Bozeman market in general. Enjoy your weekend!

Mark Meissner
Sales Associate
ERA Landmark
Cell (406) 570-9576