Joe Midulla,  in Charlotte, NC

Can I list my home for sale on your website ?

Asked by Joe Midulla, Charlotte, NC Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

10
well..............maybe Joe is currently IN NC, but looking to sell a home in 76180!

Besides....if you just answered his question, without lecturing him, it wouldn't matter where he was from!
Can anyone tell us why Joe Midula's question is posting on 76180 but shows a Charlotte, NC return address??

Is this a Trulia screw up, or am I reading something wrong? Or maye Joe moved to Texas from NC, and didn't change his email address with Trulia. ???

Rick
Oops. Sorry Joe, Thought you were local here in the Fort Worth area. You do need to find a realtor in your area.
Hey Lynn good to see you!
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2013
I am happy to list your home, and then it would go on our website Call or email me. 817-888-4842 lynn@brants.com
Hey, Joe!

We were all confused by the "return address" on your question that you posted on Trulia. Is the house you are trying to sell in North Carolina or North Richland Hills--??

If your property is in "76180", I may be able to help you. I've been selling houses in that Zip Code for 33 years, and I live right off of Rufe Snow. If you want your property listed on Trulia, I can do that for you. If you would like to talk about a marketing program for your property, I'd be happy to sit down with you and go over it. Or, perhaps, you would be willing to let me bring some of my buyers over to take a look at the property. I have a nice couple who are trying to find a house in NRH right now, and yours might fit their needs. Tell me how large it is, and what you want for the price. Maybe you could have it sold without evern advertising it. Who knows? Stranger things have happened!

But be cafreful, Joe, if you are thinking about being a FSBO. The last FSBO who came on Trulia to ask a question, was having one helluva mess with a buyer who was backing out on her. You really need to have a Realtor handle the transaction, and then you won't have to worry about hiring expensive attorney's. Being a FSBO is a real headache; Listing with a Realtor takes all the stress off your shoulders.

Call me with your questions. Or just send me the info about your house to my email address. I'll see if I have a compatible buyer for it.

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.com
====================
sorry if you are a home owner who is selling for sale by owner without listing your home with a brokerage and licensed Realtor, you cannot list here on Trulia. Only brokerages and licensed Realtors
can list their listings here.

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Thank you for your question.
You can list your home on my website as well as several other sites that are automatically included.

Pam Murphy
214-356-0758
"More with Murphy!"
Trulia postings are by Realtors no for sale by owners. However happy work with you if your interest have the house listed.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
To answer your question.........

No, you cannot list your home for sale on Trulia as a "for sale by owner".

Only agent listed homes may be posted here.
Is your home in NC? It would be best to contact a realtor in state you live in.