Home Selling in Gilbert>Question Details

Tomsil30, Home Seller in Gilbert, AZ

Can I list my home for sale?

Asked by Tomsil30, Gilbert, AZ Thu Apr 4, 2013

Answers

19
Hi Paul! You can do a For Sale By Owner. However, there are many advantages to utilizing the services of a Realtor. I'd love the opportunity to speak with you about it. Please visit my website and call/email me with any questions. :)

Lindsey M. Perez, Realtor
http://www.arizonahousehunters.com
Hi Tomsil30
Check out my fsbo tips. I have a network of really good agents if you need a free referral. Best Wishes, Gerry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOVoR7LFvY&sns=em
Oh course you can. The question is, should you (sell it yourself, it that is your question). If so: Will you be comfortable allowing total strangers walk into your home, not knowing if they have the "capacity" to buy? Can you write your own purchase contract and most importantly "know" what is means? Can you provide the proper disclosures required by AZ law? Are you familiar with Buyer and Seller warranties, breaches, cures, required addenda, etc? If yes to all, give it a whirl. If not, don't be penny-wise and pound foolish! Hire an agent.
Thank you.
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013
Very timely.
Flag Fri Aug 9, 2013
Tom,
I'm looking for a home to buy in Gilbert, please send some information about your house.
Thanks.
Wren
Absolutely!
If you are looking to sell your home, I would love to list for it. I have many homes that I have sold in under a month. Just recently, this month, I closed my client's house ABOVE asking price only 15 minutes away from Gilbert!

I can also give you an idea of what you could get for your house and recommend what to list it for to get it sold QUICK & FAST!!!

I would love to work with you, on your time! Please feel free to give me a call at 480-275-9566
You can also e-mail me at rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

By the way, there are more buyers than sellers, so NOW is a perfect time to sell!

PS. No One Sells More Real-Estate Than RE/MAX!
yes of course you CAN....................................
As a for sale by owner, FSBO you can NOT list a property for sale or rent here on Trulia, only real estate brokerages and their listing agents can .....
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
The market has improved greatly, especially in Gilbert. If you would like to contact me about your home, please do so at 480-201-3907 or ron@rjrodgers.net. I can provide you with a market analysis to give you an idea of its current value.
Ron Rodgers
Hi, I work with a lot of investors so I may have a buyer for your home. It obviously depends on whether it fits one of their needs. If you would like to talk about it please call me at 480-861-7970.
Have a great day!
Kristen
Would you be willing to share privately a few things about our home, I may have a buyer for it.
Yes, on "For Sale By Owner" type sites except you will not get as much exposure if the property is not in the MLS and you'll need to be careful as to unknown persons you let into your home. Additionally, you'll need to make sure your potential buyer is qualified. Your buyer will need to use some form of contract but most likely, unless a licensed agent, will not have access to the Arizona Association of Realtors standard form contract that has been written for the benefit of "both" parties. What about actual comps in your neighborhood or up to the minute closings that could impact your value in a positive manner? You can't rely on real estate websites like Trulia for that information. All the best!
can't post it on trulia unless it is listed by an agent..........
Tom,

As you can see by the many responses this is a excellent time to sell in Gilbert. My first question would be whats your motivation to sell and your plan for after your home is sold. If you would like to discuss your scenario and options please feel free to contact me at azrealtypros@gmail.com or through my site http://www.isellazhomes4you.com . Thanks.
Realtors will be very happy to help you list your property for you. I am sure you will get a ton of interested agents and can offer you many services: comparable market analysis, marketing packages, open home, MLS listings, listings on sites such as Trulia, Zillow, Homes, Realtor, ... It is a Seller's market now. I would be happy to talk with you about this more.

I researched if you could list "For Sale by Owner" on this site - the response indicated this is not supported and recommends using a Realtor.
Tom,

What time frame are you looking to sell it in? The Gilbert market is currently in high demand due to low inventory. This is definitely a sellers market making it a perfect time to sell. Let me know if you would like more details.

Regards
Web Reference: http://www.brianrocca.com
Of course you can, it is a sellers market out there. Let me know if you have any questions.
Yes, and now is a great time! Its a sellers market and depending on your end goal, there are different options available that may suit you better than others. I would be more than happy to go over how I can help you in more detail should you desire. You can reach me at 480-567-2682 or bourn2sellaz@gmail.com at your convenience. Best of luck to you!
Great to hear that you are considering selling your home. This is one of the hottest seller's markets we have seen in a long time (Finally!). You can certainly list your home for sale and I would be happy to go over your options with you. I am a very experienced listing agent with extensive recommendations on my profile that you can see by clicking on my photo to the right.
You can do a for sale by owner...but you wouldn't be able to put it on the MLS. I'd be happy to help if you decided to list it.