Home Selling in Lewiston>Question Details

Monicamamon, Home Seller in 14092

Can I list my home On Trulia myself or do I have to be an agent?

Asked by Monicamamon, 14092 Tue Jul 1, 2008

Answers

1
Hello Monicamamon. Trulia is not a place where you can list your property directly. Trulia is a search engine that receives its information from different sources such as individual or company real estate websites. Not all real estate websites are set up to syndicate information to Trulia. Thus, whether the house you have listed with an agent will be seen on Trulia will depend on whether your agent's website syndicates to Trulia. Any changes that are made to the listing (e.g., price reduction) will only be reflected on Trulia if the agent made the necessary change on the site that syndicates to Trulia. If an agent does not have a website that syndicates to Trulia, the agent can still get the listing sent to Trulia through postlets or V-Flyer (online flyer services that syndicate to Trulia) and other online services that syndicate to Trulia. At this time, it is not possible for private parties to advertise their homes for sale on Trulia. I hope this helps.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 1, 2008
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA