Wayne Rauch, Home Seller in 33410

Can I as an individual sale my home on Trulia?

Asked by Wayne Rauch, 33410 Wed Nov 23, 2011

Answers

6
Hi Wayne,
Sorry, only an agent can list a property. There are many reasons to list your home with a professional real estate agent, most of which safeguard you. Only 2% of FSBO's are actually sold by homeowners; the other 98% ultimately end up being listed and sold by a licensed realtor. A professional realtor will only bring you pre-approved, qualified buyers. They can also navigate through any potholes that may pop up during the process. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at AllisonGoldstein@Keyes.com
Dear Wayne,
Trulia only allows agents to list properties. If you need assistance to market your property I would be happy to help you. I have lived & worked locally for the past 8 years. My company is the largest real estate company in Palm Beach Gardens. I market on local, national and international MLS.

Susanna
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 13, 2011
This is just another reason and incentive to List your home with a Realtor:
We have more and better Marketing.

How's it working for you so far?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 23, 2011
If you are a for sale by owner, the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 23, 2011
Hi Wayne,

Listings on Trulia come from the MLS. The MLS only accepts listings input by Realtors.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 23, 2011
Sorry Wayne, a home owner can not, you have to be a licensed agent to place a listing on Trulia
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com