Juanitonica, Home Owner in 33137

COMMERCIAL 161 NE 22 STREET , MIAMI FL 33137 , 5 BLOCK FROM THE NEW GENTING WORLD CLASS RESORT , THEY PAY 400 SQ FEET HOW MUCH $ IS MINE(5050 SQ FT)

Asked by Juanitonica, 33137 Sun Dec 4, 2011

GENTING GROUP ALREADY BOUGHT 30 ACRES IN 1/2 BILLION , i AM 5 BLOCK FROM THERE, AND THEY ARE PLANNING TO INVEST 3 BILLION. WHAT SHOULD I DO >? tHE LAST SELL ONE BLOCK FROM MY HOUSE WAS AT 100 SQ FT, IN MARCH BEFORE THIS GIGIANT SELL. SINCE THEY ARE BUILDING A MIAMI WORLD RESORT CLASS DESTINATION, WHAT WILL HAPPENS TO THE AREA? WHAT SHOULD I DO? NEXT TO MY PROPERTY ARE 4000 APARTMENT UNITS ALMOST OCCUPIED, BUT NOT A SHOPPING CENTER NEAR BY. tHERE IS A SHOPPING CALLED MIDTOWN 20 BLOCKS FROM THERE. THERE ARE ONLY 4 PARCEL BIG ENOUGH FOR A DEVELOP BUT i HAVE NOT SEEN ANY MOVEMENT. WHY IS THE AREA SO QUIET>? THEY WILL APROVE THE GAMBLING NEXT MONTH AND THEY ARE PLANNING TO GET THE PERMIT FOR THAT . HOW LONG CAN I WAIT TO SELL MY HOUSE? DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO PROCEED? FEW MONTH AGO A REALTOR CAME OFFERING ME 250.000.00 BUT I DID NOT ACCEPTED IT, THE SAME PEOPLE ARE SELLING A PROPERTY SIMILAR LIKE MINE IN 500.000.00-LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. THANK YOU

Answers

10
Be cool (soyez tranquil). Wait as long as you can! It's as if you have money in a bank account but the interest rate that you earn on it will get larger as time passes. You are sitting on a "once in a lifetime" opportunity. Do not let anyone come and try to talk you into selling now! Beware of real estate "experts" coming to you with so-called "deals"!

I would be pleased to talk to you about a long-term strategy for maximizing the value of your asset. I know the area very well and understand what is happening and can advise you on what to do in order for you to take advantage of the very, very bright future for the area that you live in!

David
Hi Naomi:
Thank you so much for your kind offer. I would appreciate if you send me the comparables please. I wantr to tell you that the property in front of mine, located at the corner of 2 NE av and 22 street, is listed for sale by Sharriff Group for the amount of $ 4.5 million, and the area is 24000 sq.
So , the price of the sq is approximately $ 187.50 sq.
I am planning to ask a developer that has been offering me now almost 300.000.00 that if he want my property i need $ 100.00 sq, or $ 505.000.00 and an appartment in the area with 3 bedroom, also I will ask that i will need to find my own realtor ,a one that represent my interest,s
what do you think of my idea? do you think that this is a fare demand? if in front of me, the peoperty is $ 187.50, I believe that 100 is not greedy, and to compensate with the lost of my house, then I need a place to lve.
well, I would love to hear form you ,
thanks, and also I would appreciated the comparables,
have a great week

email me, I'll send you some comps at your request... Naomi@naomipreston.com
Naomi Preston http://www.waterfrontinmiami.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
send me a text or call 786-760-3892
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013
So!? What happened? Where are you now? What did you decide? What was the impact of your decision?

I'd like an update :)

Naomi Preston
http://www.waterfrontinmiami.com
Thank you Mr. Wenceslao, I will wait for the magic number if possible another 16 years since the neighborhood is getting better than used to be.
in the other hand I want to share with you some information that i gather . The total invested in he area from bayside to Biscayne 22 street is approximately of 16.0 Billions, in an area of 300 acres , which means approximately a $ 1300.00 sq ft .This is a 4 times the price that Genting paid for the property of the Miami Herald because in this 16 billions are including no just land but buildings. I hope that the sinergy of the prices moves soon into my property .
Well, Wenceslao, I wish you happy Holidays, and may G-d Bless you and your family.
Juanitonica, I applaud your clear perspective on how you'd distribute the money and your charitable spirit. God bless you for that. What you're finding in your neighborhood is not at all atypical around town these days. Some properties sell for numbers you just can't comprehend. There are many factors that effect prices and some are more obvious than others. Proximity to less desirable areas, one street simply can be better perceived than another, property condition (inside and out), and many other factors. Investors these days may also be looking at properties with long-term plans in mind. With the proximity of this mamouth project, can any of these properties be turned into something more profitable, is there something else a developer is looking at to gather in order to build something else later? Are there private deals being made among people who owe each other a non-financial debt like among relatives, family members or business associates? It's hard to quantify emotional purchases. You can't control any of this and unfortunately, it makes your pricing decision more difficult. Without knowing exactly which is your property and how to compare it to others nearby, it is difficult for anyone to give you a 'guestimate' and to attach some possible reasons why you're not getting what you'd hope. All I can suggest is to go to all the open houses you can, become familiar with those for sale and those that sold and be objective when comparing yours to them. In the end, just keep Mr. Landau's answer in mind. It may be that it's just...not time for you to sell. Just be mindful that you may wait longer than you'd like for that magic number you may be thinking of than you'd like. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best and a Happy Holiday season :-)
Mr. David Landau , thank you for your answer. I think it is the best answer I got right now,. Thank you again,
I will try to seat still. My brother in law is an architech and that what he told me t oo.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 11, 2011
Mr. Wensceslao:If i sell the house for a good money I will do some charity 10% , give money to my son 40% , pay mortgage 20% , fix my farm in homestaed 20% and take a vacation 10% . If I dont sell, I will stay there since I live in the house.
one property for sale is in the market, and this porperty is onw by the real estate agency, the other was sold in Dec 10, for $ 500.00 was bought by Braman Cadillac.
I see aproperty close to mine that is in better condition , was it was sold for $ 175.000.00 last month , but I dont understand why the price was soooooooooooooooo lowwwwwwww, and there are other properties even sold for a lower prices.
Hey, Juanitonica...I'm curious. What would you do with the money once you sell? What happens if things don't go your way and you don't get what you thought you might? Why are you considering selling today? How is this property used today? If you chose to keep it, what would you do? If you kept it, would you like being in close proximity to this project? Would you consider buying something else? If you would, would you need to sell this property in order to move on to new opportunities? Do you know what you neighbor finally, actually sold that $500k property for - or is it still for sale? How long has it been for sale? How does it 'actually' compare to yours? Well...I have many more questions and I'm intrigued by what your answers may be.
Hello Juanitonica,

Thanks for your question. Within the next several years this area will have transformed completely. I recommend that you consult one on one with a Realtor who will give you much added insight as to what's planned overall for the community development of the area. Of course, if you have any questions or highly considering selling your home I welcome the opportunity to meet with you. Feel free to give me a call 786-704-8482 or send us an email at: info@oneplaceopenhouse.com.

Andre Shambley
Juanitonica, I will be happy to assist in providing you with information on the value of your property. You are right, there is much activity going on with regard to the Genting purchase of property and Resorts World Miami. Everyone seems to be in a frenzy. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your property specifically. We can discuss your options in detail.

Liliana C. Martinez
Realtor Associate
Real Estate Sales Force
243 University Drive
Coral Gables, Florida 33143
305.791.0475 Telephone
305.402.0395 FAX
liliana@resf.com