Jorge, Renter in 92324

Buying first time house with va loan

Asked by Jorge, 92324 Wed Aug 14, 2013

hi
i want to know if theres houses ready to be approved for valoan in this zipcodes 32824 82837 ..huntr creek meadow woods southchase etc....cause i read bad things or experiences about not finding houses that pass va loans approval requirements

Answers

10
Good Morning Jorge,

My name is Keyla Cruz and I'm a Chase Mortgage Banker. In Chase, we are very commited to our nation's military service members. As an institution, we have been involved in a lot of programs related to our military home buyers. Yo can save money on your closing costs and you can also take advantage of servicing beyond SCRA proctection.

I work the Orlando and Kissimmee market, specially the Southchase, Hunters Creek and Medow Woods area. Please contact me at 939-642-1790 or 407-846-2770.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hello Jorge,
I live in Hunters Creek and have been here many years. I have helped many buyers and my team specialize in helping Veteran and Active Military buyers. We have a rebate program where military buyers get sizable rebates at closing. This rebate can be applied to closing costs if you wish. We also have a lender we work with that has many discounts for Veterans.

I hope to hear from you. I would be happy to explain the Military program we have.

For more details about the Veteran Rebates please go to http://www.veteranrebates.com or RemaxVeteransFirst.com .

Thank You,

DON SHIPPEY, REO, CDPE, SFR
BROKER Associate / REALTOR
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
Certified Military Housing Specialist
Certified Professional Property Manager

RE/MAX Properties SW
6985 Wallace Rd
Orlando FL 32819
Cell 407-925-2318
Office 407-857-7600
Fax 407-857-1100
E-mail: donrshippey@gmail.com
http://www.OrlandoRealtyOnline.com
http://www.veteranrebates.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 15, 2013
did you get fixed up ? please call if you need more help 407 832 4888
Hi Jorge,
I just wanted to comment on the message from Keyla below. She is talking about the Chase Veteran program. In my email below hers, I mentioned we partner with a lender with discounts for veterans. It is this Chase program I was referring to. We have clients right now who are using this Chase Veteran program and the REMAX Veterans First rebate combined. Between the two you can save thousands and have few closing costs out of pocket at closing time.

Don Shippey
REMAX Properties SW
donrshippey@aol.com
Hi Jorge:

I have closed countless deals for my VA clients. As a matter of fact I have a great lender specializes in VA loans which I would be more than happy to provide to you.

Restrictions that VA inspectors have are really more about protections for our veterans. There are certainly a lot of homes out there that would easily pass VA inspections. Below is the link to a few samples for your review:

http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/listings/areas/9424…

Feel free to call or email me with any questions. We will be happy to help you find your first home.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
There are most definitely homes in your desired area that will qualify for a VA loan. You're protected by the VA only allowing you to purchase a top notched property, and I consider this a great thing. I know this area quite well and I've seen many of the available homes that are currently on the market. If you're looking to work with a buyer specialist, give me a call. I'd love the opportunity to work with you in finding your next home.

Melissa M Gerace
Real Estate Consultant/REALTOR
Prudential Results Realty
(407)361-1694
Melissa.m.gerace@gmail.com
Hi Jorge,

In order to qualify for a VA loan there are certain minimum property requirements that a home must meet such as roof condition, good electrical and plumbing systems, etc. However, once you know some of these requirements upfront, it makes the process a lot easier. I would love to help you find a home in these areas. Please email me for a list of the homes available in these zip codes or give me call anytime for more information. Thanks and have a great day!:).
Good morning,
I would be honored to help you find a good home. As a thank you and apreciation Impact Realty will give you a closing rebate check for serving in our military.
Look forward toyour calk or email.
Wayne J. Scott, Broker Florida & Ma since 1997, Ma Const. sup.
617 413 1922
Waynebuyersre@AOL.com
http://Www.impactrealtyfl.com
Hi

I did a quick search in the two zip codes you are interested in and found homes that are eligible for VA financing. Can you tell me your other criteria-such as price range, bedrooms/bathrooms and other amenities? I would be happy to work with to find your first home!

Thank you!
Jorge,

Please email me at AnabellaTercero@att.net. It will be a pleasure to help you.

Anabella Tercero Okrassa
CDPE, REOS, BPOR
407.797.5139

100% Bilingual Agent
Z House Realty Group