Tracy Do, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

Buyers and Sellers, what do you feel are the most important features on a Real Estate website? What makes you a repeat user of a particular site?

Asked by Tracy Do, Los Angeles, CA Wed Oct 19, 2011

Answers

7
As an agent you will get responses to questions from other agents, but I think you would like to find out what
buyers and sellers are thinking....why not ask a number of clients of your office/brokerage via a survey????
Or create one of your own surveys.... and see.....

There is also much information on the internet, where others have done the leg work for you.... search Google and see what you find.

In my view Sellers and Buyers all are not the same, and they may be looking for different things on a website or in a Realtor they intend to work with.....

Very hard to find a 100 % right and fitting answer.

Service, response time, communication and the expertise of the agent is the most important and it needs to come through on your website to the buying and selling public, when they get to your website they need to get the feeling that they feel that they like you, your services and your expertise and want to work with YOU!
Good Luck
Edith YourRealtor4Life! And Chicago / Northern Illinois & North Shore expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 20, 2011
Tracy is asking buyers and sellers, not other agents. I'd love to hear what buyers and sellers have to say about this too!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 20, 2011
Customized Property Search. About 80% of property searches start online. This is the main reason why a creative real estate website must have more than one strong property search features

Mortgage Calculator- It is a tool which is widely used by all Real estate websites. This tool is incorporated with all relevant information such as the listing price of a unit, current mortgage rates, loan term, and estimated down payments etc. This helps the customer to know the exact market rates.

Virtual tour- Through virtual tour, retailers can show the buyers the images of their listing.

Daily listing updates via email- This is a great way of online marketing, whenever a customer registers with the site he automatically starts getting the updates of listing or any other new changes happening in the company or market via email. The customer will no more have to keep checking about the updates as it will automatically come in their mail.
If I were a seller or a buyer, I would look for sites that are user freindly and have accurate information!
Kawain Payne, Realtor
When I am a buyer, I want full access. Not partial listings, but everything. I want to know how to contact the listing agent if necessary. Treat me like an adult, and I will call you when I am ready. Don't make me sign in to get information.
I am an agent in Los Angeles, but I also buy property in other locations, so I search out the best site in that community and use it.
Deborah Bremner
The Bremner Group at Coldwell Banker
REALTOR, 00588885, ABR, CDPE, eAgent, CSP, SFR, HRC, CRE
(O) 310-571-1364 DIRECT
(D) (310) 800-2954
http://www.thebremnergroup.com
Accredited Buyer Representative|Certified Distressed Property Expert |Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certified
I want you to know that I appreciate any referrals from friends and associates who may be in the market to buy or sell real estate. You can count on me giving them the same high-quality service I provide to all of my clients.
Tracy,

Availibility of required information and ease of use.....nothing frustrates people quicker than technology and systems that are slow, confusing and irrelevant.

Content, Relevance, and Material...but not a wall of text.