Rudy Rocco, Both Buyer and Seller in Los Angeles, CA

Brand new home in east manhattan beach ca!

Asked by Rudy Rocco, Los Angeles, CA Wed Aug 3, 2011

Any demand for brand new homes in east manhattan beach CA, 3800 sq. ft. plus?

Answers

7
In the last year 13 new homes above 3800 sf sold in Manhattan Beach, 1 at 3986 sf and all the other are above 4000 sf. There are 6 pending. There are 2 active on the market, 1 at 4,452 sf has been market 10 days, $3,450,000. The other one has not been built yet-plans are for 4,200, price $4,799,000, on the market 513 (yes 513) days. Let me know if I can help you further. "The Old Pro"
Yes there is always demand for new property.!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
HI Rudy

Go by my new listing in East Manhattan Beach- the address is 1430 3rd street MB -they just started construction!
Matt Waxman
One Pacific Real Estate Co
310 529-9580
Demand for high end homes in Manhattan Beach is very strong. Inventory in the city is nearly half of what it was one year ago. Some new construction has begun in the city but construction loans are difficult to obtain which makes it harder for builders to do projects. I have worked with builders for 25 years and seem to remember your name as a builder. Are you thinking of starting to build again?
HI Rudy

I have a listing 1430 3rd street in East Manhattan Beach -Currently and i have had lots of activity from buyers and buyer agents - The property is new construction which is very scarce at the moment
Mattwaxman.com
Hi Rudy,

Sales in all of South Bay have been relatively flat for the last year as far as prices are concerned, but there are still plenty of sales closing and both prices and demand are the strongest in Manhattan beach. Please get in touch if you'd like to give me more specifics about your property. Best of luck.
Are you selling a brand new homes?