Home Selling in Jacksonville>Question Details

Jay Davis, Home Seller in Jacksonville, FL

Best way to find a Realtor who has numbers to back up their sales capability.

Asked by Jay Davis, Jacksonville, FL Wed Feb 12, 2014

Back when I worked in mortgage, the corporate office would provide our branch with these reports that supposedly listed every agent in the country, how many homes they sold, $ volume and other pertinents.

Now I work on the investment side of things. The company I work for does not purchase this report. We want to list a recently completed rehab in Jacksonville (we are in CA). My boss is a numbers guy and wants to see statistics.

He thinks I can log into the MLS and see these kinds of numbers. That is complicated by the fact that I don't have NEFMLS access. I do have Central Florida MLS access and I don't see anything in there that would allow me to see how may homes an agent sold in the last year and all that good stuff, so Im not sure that would even be useful.

So how can I go about this efficiently? Anyone have advice.

Let it be known that I am aware that a good agent is not solely determined by his numbers, but Im not the one hiring the agent.

Answers

2
Look at the sold properties on their profile here for starters.
Hi Jay,

There isn't really a way to just pull up agent statistics in our MLS. We can each pull our individual production and share that information with you. Some of the brokers have a BrokerMetrics which will show some of the numbers, but they typically use it to try to recruit agents.

I would love to help your boss out and list the property. You can take a look at my Trulia Profile and reviews and let me know if you would like to talk more. I market heavily on Trulia and if you click on may of the areas of Jacksonville, my info will most likely show up which means more exposure for your properties.

Please feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Mike Schwiebert