Home Selling in Louisville>Question Details

Lori Richard…, Home Owner in Louisville, KY

Best way to attract attention to 4 acres of property in new "High Development Area"

Asked by Lori Richardson, Louisville, KY Sat Jun 15, 2013

I bought my parent's homestead last year and am now wanting to sell it. It is currently R-4 but could be R-5, or C. It is located at the edge of a newly forming development in Eastern Jefferson County, KY near I-265. Currently 5 new properties, (1 mile radius), have sold for R-6 and C. I'd like to sell C or R-5A/B and have it developed as a "Conservation Development" which is new and highly desirable concept for area. It has 2 direct entrances: 1: Taylorsville Road and 2: Sweeney Lane/Urton Lane Corridor. The Urton Lane Corridor is part of Louisville's 20/20 Plan. Any suggestions would be appreciated as to how I could gain interest in this property.

Help the community by answering this question:


Listing your property with an agent is the best way to market it. A broker such as Schuler Bauer Real Estate Services, ERA powered to market your property in an explosive manner through a syndicated internet blast to over 800 websites is powerful. Agents network daily and may already know a buyer for the property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 17, 2015
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer