Perry Hight, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa Beach, FL

At what price point and where are most homes selling in south walton?

Asked by Perry Hight, Santa Rosa Beach, FL Sun Jun 3, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Perry,

Without considering what type of property you are talking about this question can't be answered. Gulf front single family, age of construction, location considerations, etc. if you can be a little more specific about what you are looking for I can give you the information you seek.

Myke triebold GRI, SFR, ABR
850-305-6256
Mykesayssold@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 3, 2012
Generally, there is more activity in South Walton. However there are hot spots in different areas. Condo sales are brisk. Single family homes are generally lagging behind because of low inventory. Short Sales are still very strong.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Per the MLS stats, the Average sales price of a home south of 98 YTD is $450k
I have a statistical report that I can email you that shows all of South Walton Sales and the trends of sales. You question would need to be more specific because it really is based on a neighborhood to pinpoint the truest number of all. Please email me at Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com for a free copy of the S. Walton Sales Trends and prices.

Have a great day!
Kelly Klein, Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
850-420-2480