Eric, Home Seller in 76180

As the owner, I want to list my home for sale. Can I do this on your site not being an agent?

Asked by Eric, 76180 Wed Aug 12, 2009

Answers

7
Eric, a seller like to sell by owner is they don't have the equity in the home to pay the commission. Or, they just like to do things themselves, however be ready for a long wait. However, you need to know most For Sale By Owners end up listing their home with a brokerage.

I don't know your case so a quick answer will not help you, call me about saving you, time and frustration and lets sell your home. Obviously, the condition, price, and location will play a big factor in the process so lets get together and discuss the details.

Call me at 817-653-2207
Have a great day!
Do you realize in State of Texas you can be SUED if you don't understand the laws sale a home? Many seasoned veterans who look FSBO know all the laws and loop holes. Is it best be protected by a Realtor and their e & o insurance. ?

We offer a flat fee listing service which can save you $1000's at closing

CONTACT OUR OFFICE TODAY
972-699-9111
Lynn A. Crosby ~ National Featured Realtor
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
"...Specializing in Residential, Commercial Properties and Loans..."
Dallas Realtor, and Credit Repair Consultant -
The Michael Group - "Dallas Business Journal 07’ & 08' list top realtors"
Dallas Loan Officer -
Dallas Real Estate Website: http://www.lynn911.com 60,000 listings Dallas homes for sale
Yes, you can put your home on Trulia, Craigs list and a number of other sites without the help of a realtor, Though the use of a Realtor could Potentially reduce your Liability in the sale of your home. Also that properties listed and sold by Licensed Agent typically Sell for More Money than that of a FSBO. In a shorter period of time. Also, you would have to agree that it is most likely that an Real Estate Agent will be the procuring cause for the sell of your home. As a FSBO, when an agent brings you a buyer you will be ask to sign a one time showing agreement with them. And in most cases they will ask for 4 to 6 percent of the transaction as payment, knowing they will end up working both sides of the Transaction as an Intermediary Agent anyway.

So to recap Work with an agent and sell your home for the highest and best price in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of liability!

Call Me! and I will be happy to discuss Listing, Advertising and How We Market Your Home for Sale!

I will also be able to provide you the names of some of Top Listing Agents in your Area!
Web Reference: http://OurMarketValue.com
Eric,
Are you aware that 93% of For Sale By Owner homes end up hiring a Realtor? The reason is EXPOSURE!
Secondly, TRAFFIC! Realtors will generate more traffic in showing your home because our individual websitesmatch the buyer with a seller like you, that is looking for what you have to offer.

Thirdly, legalities. Most buyers want legal representation in making an offer, having the home inspected and
in releasing an Earnest Money deposit to the Title Company.

Forgive me if you have a real estate background and are aware of these statistics. If not, my company will charge you 5%of the selling price to list your home. 2% is paid for the major exposure, listing, connecting with buyers,pictures,a virtual tour,open house,newspaper listing and a sign that refers buyers to contact
an agent to make an appointment to show your home. We also provide buyer feedback so you know what potential buyer's opinions were of your home. 3% goes to the Buyer's agent which pays for this agent's expertise in representing a buyer and ensuring legal time lines are met as well as preparing all documents for the buyer to ensure professional representation for your Buyer.

My website is http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/lpuniwai

Feel free to contact me if you you are not successful in selling your home. Please keep in mind, homes that remain on the market, will have an associated MLS ID and potential buyers may wonder why it has not sold within the average time frame for your market (which for 76180 is about 54 days) Good Luck!

Lucy A. Puniwai
ZIP Realty
flyers
Eric, I know your concern is to save money, but in this market place it is difficult to sell property without listing with an agent to maximize your coverage. Also price your home to sell, don't chase the market price by pricing to high! You can however offer your home for sale by owner and pay any broker a commission if he or she brings you a buyer, which of course saves you half of the listing charge. You would be safer to have an agent help you though, as you don't want to make a mistake which will cost you in the end... Good luck Eric!!!
Eric, This is not an easy market to sell a home. The best thing to do is list with an agent who will market your listing on multiple websites including Trulia, Realtor.com, Move.com, the Star-Telegram, and many others. Also, you want an agent who will take good pictures and do a virtual tour and flyers. According to the latest National Association of Realtors survey, the number 1 way a Buyer finds a home is through a Realtor, the second best way is on the internet, then by yard signs, flyers, etc. Why would you want to miss out on the number 1 way to sell your home. It will sell faster and for more money with a Realtor. I wish you the very best.
Hello Eric

My company has a nationwide relocation company. The short version is that , free of charge, I find you a local agent who knows the territory and who will advertise on several of the major web sites...like Realtor.com which is the best...Of course, he will charge a commission.......

And, in affect, you will have two agents....I will stay in touch with yoouu until your house sells, and if at any time you have problems caused by the relocation agent, I will intervene. I'll either solve the problem or get you a new agent...

For mor information, email me on james.vandeck@pittsburghmoves.com

james