Home Selling in Englewood>Question Details

Michael Trza…, Real Estate Pro in Englewood, FL

As a Realtor and registered on Trulia am I able to list a house on Trilia that is NOT listed on the MLS?

Asked by Michael Trzaska, Englewood, FL Wed Jul 15, 2009

Answers

3
One more thing... make sure with your Seller that you are approved to list their property on-line. Frequently if they do not want to be listed in the MLS, they will not want to be advertised on-line either. I have mine sign a one-page "Modification to Listing Agreement" that spells out clearly that I am authorized to advertise online in different portals.

Kelly Reark
I was able to list a property not on the MLS. You sould be able to do so as well. After you sign in, select "Listings" in "My Trulia". It will take you through the steps. These listings are more basic, so as Toby suggested, you may want to look further into what Trulia has to offer.

Kelly Reark
Michael, Trulia offers many different options but you will need to contact them directly. They have different levels of service that you may want to know about. Here is their contact info. They are very helpful.

Speak to a Trulia Pro customer service representative live M-F 8am to 2pm PST (1-888-565-3652)

Good Luck.