Hfleming, Both Buyer and Seller in Chicago, IL

Are there investors who might be interested in a five bedroom, two full bath home with central air, two car garage in the Roseland community?

Asked by Hfleming, Chicago, IL Thu Jul 25, 2013

Answers

15
Anthony Giannone’s answer
These answers you got, from all the real estate agents all are good, but not to the point,
You need someone to list your home work 24/7 and get your house sold. I use 25 web
sites and bring the buyers to you. I don't sit around waiting for a phone call.
I always get the job done, give me a call and getmoving, i hustle,hustle,hustle, look forward to your call.
Thanks Anthony Giannone
Kettley realtors and Trulia's finest
there is nothing an investor is not interested in.. if the rent is 20% more than the mortgage with 20% down - 20 20 rule.. = sold
Yes there are plenty ....and now its the best time to do it .
All brokers and realtors that answer to this questions are the best , just let us know the details
If you are looking to maximize your sale price you will probably want to sell it to a private owner and not an investor, but you need to get a realtor and get it listed so you can get the value.

Jeff
There are investors who would be interested in your home. Let me know when I can have a look at the home.
Nick Radakovich Home Sales Realty
The house sits on a double lot, has a full unfinished basement. We need to downsize since it's just the two of us now. There are two bedrooms on the first floor and three upstairs. New windows a few years ago, beautiful crown molding in the living room, enclosed front porch. Enclosed back porch where we have a washer and dryer. What other information would you like to know?
Dear Home Owner,

If you can fill me in with more details I will be happy to pass it on to a group of people I know currently buying homes/

Without any details it is impossible to say if they can assist.
Investors are primarily interested in great deals and superior value. By targeting investors, you can likely expect that any activity might be below the current market value.

Just keeping it real...

I would personally be interested, can you give me more details.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
708-942-7039 is my correct number
I am an investor and depending on a few factores may be interested.

To the realtors to give you a reason why a homeowner would prefer to sell to an investor is because They have Cash and can close fast. If you have more questions or would Like to discuss furtherplease feel free to contact

Tony

708-842-7039
There may be an investor who may be interested in your property. But can I ask you why you might be interested in selling it to an investor rather than listing with an realtor? Typically selling a home thru an investor means taking a steep discount on the sales price. Where listing it with a broker will generally mean only a 6% commission. If you are not already working with a broker, I will be happy to do a comparative market analysis for you so that you can see what homes such as yours are selling for. I would also be very happy to list it for you if you'd like after seeing the market analysis. If you would call me at your convenience I would be happy to work with you. I can be reached at 312 933 4121.
There could be. I would speak with a few agents about marketing the property.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
There's always a buyer when the price is right. List it with a Realtor.
If I'm reading you correctly;
You would rather sell it yourself, for a 20% discount, to an INVESTOR,
rather than pay a small commission to a LISTING AGENT, to sell it for MARKET?
Have I got that right?