Home Selling in Juneau>Question Details

Guitar_hero, Home Seller in Juneau, AK

Are there any discount flat fee brokers in Juneau, Alaska?

Asked by Guitar_hero, Juneau, AK Mon May 23, 2011

Answers

5
Hello Guitar_hero,
I suggest contacting this site for listing your home as a flat fee:

http://flatfeerealty.com/alaska

Also, try Googling for flat fee real estate companies in Juneau for other possibilities.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 23, 2011
There are two Flat Fee Brokers in Juneau: Juneau Flat Rate Realty and Assist 2 Sell. Both provide full service for a flat fee.
You do not have to be from the state of AK to know that in life you get what you pay for, if you use a discount broker you get discount services. A full service Realtor may not charge that much more and their ability to get you the best price and the quickest amount of time often pays for the commission anyway. Saving pennies to waste dollars isnt always the best thing. Commission is negotiable, ask what you get for what you are paying and get full service to better assist you in selling your home.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Hello Guitar_Hero,
First I would like to say, I am not sure why anyone from a different state would answer your question to begin with especially when they know nothing of the current conditions in your area.
Second, I would like you to reflect on this. Typically a Realtor can gain a higher selling price for your property then you can. Also if you use a flat fee brokerage normally they do not offer any services other than putting your property on the MLS, by that I mean they my advertise it some to gain buyers for other properties they are fully representing but they will not be representing you in negoations, inspections, offer paperwork or many of the other things that a full service brokerage does.
Third, If you are selling your property using a flat fee brokerage and they are operating like discribed above and a professional Licensee comes with a client to view your property and decides to offer on your property whom do you think is going to have the advantage during the offer, inspection, appraisal negoiations (and any addendums or amendments). Surely it must be the professional Licensee who would be better suited to negoiate as this is what they do all the time rather than you who is only doing this maybe 3 times in your life.
I would suggest that you call a professional Realtor in you area to gain the assisstance that you really require.
Try Peggy Ann McConnochie @ 907-586 3540 or 907-723-8642 she is sure to know a Realtor in your area why the knowledge you need.
HI Guitar, Call any of your local realtors and ask they should be able to assit you with flat fees and their issues with them.

All the best
dave & Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.urhomerealty.net