Home Selling in Midtown>Question Details

Allieleighr, Home Seller in Midtown, Atlanta, GA

Are there any community free spots to list my condo listing. It has only been on the market for two weeks but I wanted to make sure it's listed

Asked by Allieleighr, Midtown, Atlanta, GA Mon May 10, 2010

everyw everywere it can be. I have it on craigs list, facebook marketplace, My facebook, my myspace, and my agent put it on FMLS and others and we made flyers and an 24 information line. Midtown is beautiful and I don't want to move but I'm getting married :) So I'm ok with it! I have put up flyers in some businesses but are there local chat boards or blogs or anything else I'm missing??? THANK! 242 12th Street NE #16 ATL GA 30309!!!

Answers

2
rockinblu’s answer
If you read the blog attached to the link below, you'll find a link to a Zillow thread that lists a number of sites.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/08/thinking_about_…
I pulled up your listing to take a look at it. Probably your biggest challenge is that it's a short sale. I specialize in the Midtown market, and I've not seen many short sales in condos sell. Mainly because, unless the condo is very, very unique, a Buyer can probably buy something already in foreclosure and not have to deal with the long wait that is commonly associated with a short sale. Have your agent get aggressive with your pricing. You need a contract to present to the bank, and make sure they have detailed info about the length of time you've been on the market, showings, as well as what the prices are in the area. You will need that info to present your offer to the bank and show you've done all you can to sell the property.

Thom Abbott
Palmer House Properties
Web Reference: http://MyMidtownMojo.com