Home Selling in Austin>Question Details

Toni Bondonzi, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX

Are there any agents in Austin looking to work open houses? I have several listings that need to be held open and I can't be in two places at

Asked by Toni Bondonzi, Austin, TX Thu Sep 13, 2012

once. Please email me at: Toni@SiennaProperties.com if you are interested.

Answers

12
Betina Foreman’s answer
Dear Toni,
I did NOT mean for you to switch your license to KW. I was saying you should go and ask some of their new agents to hold the houses open for you. They have about 100-200 new agents at the southwest market center at any given time. So you probably could go to the weekly meeting on Tuesday morning and meet some new agents that would be interested in holding your listings open. I wish you luck with the open houses!
Sincerely
Betina
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 17, 2012
Dear Toni,
Sincerely
Betina
I am doing that too! I am asking everyone I can. :-). I have had several KW agents help me out.
I think she meant going to a KW and asking if the agents want to hold the homes open, not necessarily moving your business back.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
My husband and his mother own our company! We are a small, family owned business. We all started together at Keller Williams years ago and decided to branch off on our own. That is why I am reaching out to agents at other companies. Switching companies is not an option. :-)
You might try going to a bigger brokerage and asking their new recruits to hold open your listings.
If anyone is interested in holding open the following 2 houses, please let me know.

1114 Concan, Hutto, TX MLS# 3924752
This is listed for sale at $150,000 and for lease at $1,200/month. The home is vacant, very clean and ready for immediate move in.

300 Beech, Kyle, TX MLS#4532700
This is listed for sale at $134,900 and for lease at $1,250/month. The home is vacant, clean an ready for immediate move in.

They are available for open houses any day or time!!
The 2 homes that are most important for me to have open are:

1. 133 Marquitos in Kyle, TX. MLS #5024363
Listed at $150,000 and new to the market. Priced very aggressively.
MLS link:
http://actris.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1545…

2. 8409 Hanbridge, Austin, tX 78736 MLS # 8397062
Listed at $185,000, new to the market and also priced aggressively.
MLS link:
http://actris.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=7641…

I would love for these homes to be open any and all Sat/Sundays until they sell!

I also have a second one in Kyle at $134,900 and one in Hutto for $150,000.
My team specializes in working with buyers and we'd love to hold your listings open if you have some good properties~ you can talk with someone at my office to schedule a meeting at 512.436.0727 ~ Lori
Hi, Toni.
I'm always on the hunt. I have a specific set of criteria, happy to speak with you and determine if we might have a fit.

Best, John
I am available.

Dan Crum
Ready Real Estate
(512) 470-9161
Yes! I would love to host an open house for you! I work with Ragland Realty and before I got my license, I was in the apartment management industry for 10 years so am excellent at showing property!

Please call me! I would love to help! 214-448-8859

Erica Dunkley