Home Selling in Oak Creek>Question Details

Blueeyes2you…, Home Buyer in Oak Creek, WI

Are houses selling in Oak Creek, WI.?

Asked by Blueeyes2you22, Oak Creek, WI Wed Jun 6, 2012

I'm wondering if sellers who are listing their homes at the "fair market value" sent out by the city and if so, are offers coming in at those prices?

Answers

3
Absolutely, Oak Creek is a prominent market and have recently sold (2) properties. I am also a resident and branch office located in Oak Creek also. I would be able to assist you with any questions by calling me direct at 414-378-4858.
Dawn Finger, Realtor
Century 21 Affiliated
Oak Creek, WI
http://www.c21affiliated.com
I just did some searching for you and not knowing the price range you are referring to, I did an overall search and I have the results. If you contact me via email, I would be happy to forward that to you.
Hi Blueeyes2you22,

Oak Creek is a hot spot! I have buyers looking there all the time. I would be happy to conduct a market analysis for you to give you an idea of what your home would sell for. No gimmicks, no pressure - just an honest answer to your question.