Wally Jarzem…, Home Buyer in 44136

Are all electric homes selling in Strongsville,Ohio?

Asked by Wally Jarzemba, 44136 Mon Mar 14, 2011

Answers

3
If you list a home with me regardless if it is gas or electric it is going to sell! Do buyers want to pay for gas no, do people want to pay for electric no! They are both very costly and you need to figure out if the home is well insulated and sealed off properly, this includes all windows, doors, attics! Obama has some program I can't remember off the top of my head, but they offer a free service to people that only make so much money and are home owners they come out and insulate the house for ya and seal it off!

Look at me blabbing on like the rest of them!

Contact me anytime if you are thinking of selling and would like a free CMA, or you what to jump start your home search!

BOOM!
CALLTEXTEMAILMEANYTIME!
rob_erney@msn.com
CELL (630)809-7224
OFFICE (440)572-1195
Search Like A Pro!
http://rob_erney.russellrealty.com/
Homes that are all electric are selling. As a matter of fact, as a professional realtor and an owner of 3 all electric homes, I personally prefer the all electric home. The all electric discount will undoubtedly be reduced over the next several years however it still is a very competive value when compared to both gas and electric. In my opinnion it is cleaner and certainly safer. I have no seen an all electric home on the news that exploded!!

Mike Incorvaia Sr
The problem we are seeing with 'all electric homes' from Buyers who do their research is that there is a remote possibility that the electric company may discontinue the discount given to these types of homes. I have had buyers in the past two years purchase these types of homes in the area and while that has been their concern, they have considered the cost savings also.