Chet, Other/Just Looking in 33436

Ar there any membership specials at Hunters Run Boynton Beach?e

Asked by Chet, 33436 Mon Nov 2, 2009

Answers

2
Hi!
I've just checked and Hunters Run still has that age related incentive. The equity purchase (of which 80% is returned when you sell) is $37,200 and the initiation is $10,000. However, if both purchasers of a property are under the age of 62 at the time of contract signing then the initiation fee of $10,000 is waived and a one year trial golf membership is also included. This incentive totals $19,000.

Hope this helps!!!

--Joan
Hi Chet,
Hunters Run is a terrific club with golf, tennis & social memberships available. All require an equity purchase. From time to time many clubs offer incentives. Recently, HR offered incentives relative to one's age as well as an opportunity to move up one's membership during the first years of one's membership. I'm not sure whether these incentives are available right now. As all clubs (and we have many in South Florida) change their membership requirements, dues & fees frequently and it is just about impossible to keep up with them to be able to quote one a completely accurate run down. I will, however, find out more and post it later. I also strongly suggest to buyer's that they, themselves, perform due diligence and contact membership offices directly to verify any quotes on membership details.

Hunters Run offers so much! 3 golf courses, tennis, and a great clubhouse with 5 restaurants. From condos to villas and single family homes there are many housing options to choose from in varying price points.

Let me know if you would like to know what is available for sale in Hunters Run.

--Joan