Gautam Majum…, Home Owner in Denver County, CO

Anyone looking to buy a 2588 sq ft home in Green Valley Ranch? I am the owner and and am looking for potential buyers.

Asked by Gautam Majumdar, Denver County, CO Tue Oct 9, 2012

18908 E 47th Drive, Denver CO 80249
Please email me if interested.
Priced very well around 257K
thanks

Answers

9
Paul Mooney’s answer
Hi Gautam, Thanks for your request. I have over 400 people in my database and will share your property information with them to see if anyone is interested in seeing it. Do you have any pictures and more information on the property? Please contact me. Thank you.
Hello Paul,
I have some photos on Zillow ..please let me know if you need more
thanks for your help
gautam
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012
Guatam,

I just saw this new answer to your post. Just curious as to what you decided to do since you first posted this in October. Did you sell, rent or decide to stay there in this great community. Let me know. Also feel free to contact me to talk or to help you with any of your real estate needs at this time. Green Valley Ranch is now a very much desired and respected area to live with great homes at reasonable prices. Most of my clients I have sold to in GVR were Ethiopians. Is that your background as well?

Talk to you soon. Robert...

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Prices are at a 5 year high for Denver. I live in the Green Valley Ranch area, and have seen the prices rise in my neighborhood over 30% in the last 2 years!!! That is good news, all though we can not say what the market will do I think you are in good shape to either sell or rent. You have to look at what your goals are for your entire portfolio.
This is one of many Questions that are Homeowners or Agents going through Homeowners to advertise their listings. Is this OK to do? I thought this was a Q & A type of thing?
I would like to post my listings as well with a question at the beginning asking if someone wants to buy the home? Let me know if this is cool or not?
Hi Gautam,

Let's TALK!! We have just about 2 months of inventory in the Denver Metro areas and it is definitely a SELLERS MARKET!

If you can price right, market well and hire the right REALTOR, you can get the most for your house quick!

Brooke Hengst
REALTOR, CDPE
Innovative Real Estate Group
(720) 988-5952
brooke@sellwithbrooke.com
http://www.sellwithbrooke.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hi Guatam - do you have a website with photographs? Is there a lockbox for easy showings? What lender are you recommending to ensure the buyer is qualified? As a listing agent, I can handle all the details. Yes, there is a fee AND results: your home sold for top dollar in a competitve market. GIve me a call or email. http://www.BoulderListingExpert.com
Gautam,

I responded to your previous post and looked up your home in the county records. Looks like a great home. There are many buyers looking for homes in Green Valley Ranch. You have one of the larger homes and if it is good condition and priced right there should be good activity as far as buyers out looking. There is normally a little slow down in activity in the last quarter of the year'; but Green Valley Ranch has been such a 'hot' community of late, i wouldn't be surprised if you get a buyer quickly.

I will be glad to come by your beautiful home for a visit and give you a free Comparative market Analysis with no obligation. We can then determine what your options are at this time. Contact me and let me when would be a good time for me to stop by. I lived in Bradford Village from 2001 to 2008 until we moved back to Park Hill to help with a sick relative. Please know that I will be glad to help. Just an FYI - be careful with random responses you get from buyers and investors when they see what you have posted here. There are some very disreputable people out there looking to take advantage of unsuspecting home sellers. All the best with your home sale.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
I work with an investor who buys rental homes in your neighborhood. I will pass on the address to him for consideration.

Thank you and good luck!

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
thanks a lot Marina. I need to sell and move to a different locality and any help will be appreciated.
thanks
gautam
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012
I don't know anyone who wants to buy in the area, but I represent two other homeowners who have rented out their homes within just a few miles of your house. It's a great rental market, and being a landlord is easy when you hire a professional manager such as myself to help you. I handle rentals all over town. Call me if you have questions!
Hi Sharon,
Can you please tell me what kind of rent I am looking at and whats the minimum period of contract. Also what are your fees for managing the property ?
thanks
gautam
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012