Home Selling in North Port>Question Details

Barbara, Home Seller in North Port, FL

Anyone looking for a brand new home in North Port under $200,000??? I have one for sale and need to sell

Asked by Barbara, North Port, FL Mon Jan 14, 2008

My husband and I are the owners of a new home, never lived in and need to sell it NOW!. It's in a great location -the home has 3 bedrooms (split plan), 2 baths, 2 car garage and sits on a conservation lot. If anyone is interested please contact me for details on this great deal just waiting for you.

Answers

4
Pam Winterbauer’s answer
Barbara....

Welcome to Trulia. You may want to post this question on Active Rain. It is a networking website. Please read the Community Guidelines about this type of post and answers.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2008
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Barbara,
Send us the information on it so we can work with it if given the opportunity.

The "Eckler Team"
ecklerteam@comcast.net
Century 21 Almar and Associates
I know I've spoken with you before Barbara. I'm not sure what you are asking for your home now but I am showing a couple around tomorrow that are looking for a home under $200,000. Please call me at Roxanne Moore, 941-626-3926.
Currently, the buyers I am working with are looking for homes in North Port that are in a different price range.
But, what general area in North Port is your property located? You never know when I will have a buyers that maybe interested in your area or type of home.
Also are you currently listed with an Realtor? I am happy to work with another agent if you have one.
Thanks & best wishes on selling your home.