msghost82, Other/Just Looking in Waterbury Center, VT

Anyone know how to find out average number of days on the market for homes in this area? I am a FSBO prospect...

Asked by msghost82, Waterbury Center, VT Sat Mar 30, 2013

Answers

3
Brittany Roy’s answer
In the last 12 months the average days on market for homes that are still "active" and for sale is 222 days. The average days on market for the 35 residential homes that have sold is 110 days.
I can break this down into any timeframe or price range you are interested in. We can also discuss average list-to-sell ratios, months supply of inventory, comparable sold properties, average selling price and much more. If you are interested, give me a call or send me an email.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Brittany Roy
802-279-0457
Brittany@brittanyroyhomes.com
Hi, actually I am not giving you the answer you asked for. Instead, I want you to think about why you are looking to deal with a seller directly. Perhaps you are a professional and know all the ins and outs of buying/selling property. Perhaps you have been in the real estate field yourself for some time and by experience this is the way for you to go.

So, you want to save the commission and get the property "cheaper". Did you know that the " For Sale By Owner (FSBO)" wants to do the same thing? That, or the seller is so close to being underwater with their property value that saving the commission seems to be the way to go and break even.

Working with a reputable Realtor should not be an expense but should be treated like part of the investment you are about to acquire. The best of success to you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 30, 2013
The average days on the market vary from Real Estate Company to Company. Century 21 Jack Associates has the lowest # of days on the market, before a property goes pending.