Home Selling in Southbury>Question Details

Mikesan, Home Seller in Southbury, CT

Anyone know a good short sale specialist who works in the southbury area?

Asked by Mikesan, Southbury, CT Tue Aug 30, 2011

Answers

10
Hi Mike, I am Minna's partner, and we would love to help you out. Feel free to check out recent client reviews of myself and Minna on google places, zillow, and right here on Trulia also.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 6, 2011
Hi Mikesan -
I do a ton of short sales - In fact I have closed 25 CT short sales so far this year, which is actually more than any other agent in the state of CT (per the mls). I also took that not so coveted title last year as well...LOL. Short sales are 95%+ of my business. My approval rate is well over 90%. My partner and I cover Southbury. We dont use any third party negotiators.
Contact me if you have any questions. See my website for more info.
Web Reference: http://www.homesbyminna.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 6, 2011
I have worked many short sales. Let me know if you would like to set an apt to discuss your situation.
I can help you, there re however alot of issues to discuss re the short sale. 1 How many liens on the property? 2. Are you working with an atty to assist you? 3. What type of debt to ratio sale are we trying to negotiate? 4. Which bank (s) are you dealing with? 5. Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac lender? So, before you jump to a Realtor that says they do short sales, discuss the finer points with them and an atty. Know your rights and review the entire process.
I have compeleted many short sales purchases and sales and got then homes to close. My experience is working with the neogoitaor and the attorney in completing the appropriate paperwork needed, updating etc. My service area is Fairfiled, New Haven and Litchfield counties if you need my help.
Are you firm on short selling your home? There is a strong demand for rentals at this time. It may be possible for you to rent your home, cover your monthly expenses, spare your credit, & "step down" to a more modest rental residence for yourself & family. Even if you have no desire to be a landlord, if the numbers work, I can manage the property for you. My fees would come out of the rental income.
This won't work in every situation. It's a numbers game but can be a very viable solution to someone who would like to save their home & sell in a better market. Short sales can be very stressful & will still damage your credit to some extent.
I am an agent at Prudential here in Southbury & a Southbury resident as well. If you would like to discuss this possibility, please contact me at 203-623-1713.
Web Reference: http://www.ginajacobs.net
Hi Mike, it is important to have a Realtor experienced in the short sale area as well as an attorney working as a team. I also have over 15 years of legal experience.There is no cost to you and would welcome the opportunity to work with you. I have had several approvals this year and stay in close contact with your bank which is crucial. You should not have to pay any upfront costs or attorneys fee. We always ask your lender to forgive the amount of the delinquency so they dont come after the homeowner. Please feel free to contact me and we can list your home and work with your bank to make an amicable stress free resolution. Look forward to hearing from you. Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631; julie@julierealestate.com; website: julierealestate.com
We can help you short sale your home. We do the negotiation with your lender for you. It is a FREE service for homeowners. We will also help you choose an appropriate Realtor to market your home in your area. Feel free to give us a call, and we can explain the process to you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
We are the Jim and Kendra team and live and work in Southbury. We have closed 20 transactions this year. We have listed four short sales, closed two, have another pending and one on the market.Kendra has her CDPE certification which stands for 'certfiied distressed property expert'

When we list a short sale house we work closely with an attorney who is a distressed property specialist.

We also employ all of the marketing strategies that we utilize for all of our listings especially listing the property on as many as two dozen high traffic real estate websites, including four Jim and Kendra personal sites, one of which is ' http://;www.successfulshortsales.org'.

You can reach us at 203-262-1508 should you have any specific questions about short sales.
I am a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) and work throughout CT. You can read some of our reviews on our site, the link is below. We are Short Sale specialists and have the experience to see it through. I would love to discuss it with you when you have a moment. 203-910-2638